Westport, Connecticut | Contract
Currently have an opening for a Project Manager with our financial client located in Westport, CT.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the planning, organization, and implementation of project activities;
- Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions;
- Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and compliance to quality assurance policies;
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and program management of stakeholder expectations;
- Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings (with various groups) and preparing/delivering status reports;
- Proactively identify and solve project issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP Certification preferred
- 5 or more years' project management experience
- Experience completing challenging projects
- Client facing experience
- Organized, proactive and assertive.
Project Manager - 14647