AML Compliance Specialist
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
AML Compliance Specialist / Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
Currently have an opening in Pittsburgh, PA for an AML Compliance Specialist.
Job Functions of the AML Compliance Specialist will include:
- Responsible for accurate research and resolution of various OFAC enforcement policies.
- Will utilize several research sources and scanning platforms to ensure compliance with US treasury SDN lists and AML compliance for both transactional data and static scans related to various custody platforms.
- Conduct varying degrees of research and be responsible for proper judgment to ensure escalation protocol is utilized.
Requirements of the AML Compliance Specialist
- 1-3 years OFAC/AML experience preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel/Visual Basic coding, Lexis Nexis/Choicepoint, Fircosoft preferred
AML Compliance Specialist / Anti-Money Laundering Compliance - 14931