Canonsburg, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
We have a full-time, direct hire opening for an AP/AR Coordinator in Canonsburg, PA.
The AP/AR Coordinator will be responsible for various Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (AP/AR) assignments in a dynamic, high-volume environment with a growing international presence.
- Customer Invoicing/EDI
- Cash Receipts – including checks, EFT, Wire transfers, and banking transactions
- Credit Memos, Debit Memos, and RMA Processing
- Three-way match of vendor invoice
- Purchase Order (PO), and vendor receipt
- AP Vendor Invoice Entry and AP Check Disbursement
- W-9 Compliance
- Expense Report processing
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar; 2 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong aptitude for accounting principles; Basic math skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be organized, work with a sense of urgency when needed, meet deadlines, and pay attention to details
- Ability to work well with other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- 2 years relevant AP/AR experience
- International AP/AR experience in a multi-site, multi-currency environment
- Multi-State Sales and Use Tax Return experience
AP/AR Coordinator - 14671