Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
This is an opening with a client for an Account Administrator in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Account Administrator will be responsible for completing account opening forms/processes, reviewing documentation, entry of contract details into relevant systems and assisting in records managements processes.
Qualified candidate will provide professional support to Clients, Investment Managers and Transfer Agents through timely and accurate processing of trade instructions and related transactions.
Qualifications of the Account Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree in Business-related field of study
- 1+ years of experience; Financial services experience preferred
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communications skills and ability to take initiative
- Detail-oriented and flexible with changing focus and priorities
14730 - Account Administrator