Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
This is an opening with a client for an Account Administrator in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Account Administrator will be responsible for completing account opening forms/processes, reviewing documentation, entry of contract details into relevant systems and assisting in records managements processes.
Qualified candidate will provide professional support to Clients, Investment Managers and Transfer Agents through timely and accurate processing of trade instructions and related transactions.
Qualifications of the Account Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics a plus
- Entry-level experience to 1 year experience; Some financial experience a plus.
- Self-starter and quick learner of new tasks and processes
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communications skills and ability to take initiative
- Detail-oriented and flexible with changing focus and priorities
14768 - Account Administrator