Bellevue, Washington | contract
Pay Rate: 17.50/hr
We have an opening with our client in the Bellevue, WA area for an Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have some prior experience working within a purchasing or inventory department in a manufacturing or aerospace environment.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for duties related to local purchasing, planning and labeling.
- Purchases all MRO supplies using internal database system.
- Responsible for matching invoices and pack slips to assigned purchases, checking for errors and incomplete documentation for tasks related to work order and labeling process
- Assist in invoice and billing
- Manages outside vendors for office supplies, office services, and marketing supplies.
- Supports administrative duties for new account set-up, credit inquiries as required
- Assists with past due account aging, invoice disputes.
- Performs other duties as needed for purchasing, planning and Labeling.
- Functions as back-up for planning, labeling and purchasing vacations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Purchasing or inventory background in manufacturing or aerospace
- SAP and ERP experience along with database experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, required; Knoweldge of Access and PowerPoint a plus
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Administrative Assistant / Purchasing / Inventory / Manufacturing - 15504