Philadelphia, PA 19022
Opening with our education client for an Administrative Assistant.
Pay Rate: 14/hr
CLEARANCES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE!
Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance
In this administrative assistant role, will ensure and maintain the efficiency of the day-to-day and long-term operations of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including: mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, and filing
- Provide front desk coverage when needed
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Make out-going calls as requested, answer incoming calls and take messages
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and package deliveries
- Organize and maintain inventory for office supplies
- Process requisitions for materials for warehouse, technology department and/or outside vendors
- Attend departmental meetings as requested
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an administrative support role
- At least 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance (a plus if you currently have all of these clearance - if not, you will need to obtain)
Administrative Assistant - 19323