Sylmar, California | Contract
Administrative Associate / Admin Assistant
Our client has a contract opening for an Administrative Associate in Sylmar, CA.
- Archive, file and maintain quality records (electronically/paper copy)
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites.
- Collect and maintain data (e.g. dates) in various logs, ensuring up-to-date and accurate information
- Manage shared inboxes: monitor for incoming email correspondence, record relevant information, and act in accordance with defined protocols or procedures.
- Organize regular, reoccurring meetings with upper management
- Assist in reconciliation of records by comparing reports/lists and spreadsheets (experience in Excel V-look up or Access is a plus)*
- Assist in compiling documentation in preparation for sending to regulatory agencies. Tasks may include gathering specified documents/information from other teams, combining PDFs (Adobe Acrobat), generating cover letter based on template, preparing documentation for mailing, etc.
- Track open action items and proactively follow up with action owners, driving items to completion.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
- Prior experience working in FDA regulated industry (i.e. Medical Devices)
- Basic familiarity working with SharePoint. Ability to navigate sites/folders, grant access to users, upload/download documents, etc.
- Familiar generating, working with and maintaining shared inboxes (MS Outlook)
- Extremely detail oriented and organized individual
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Excel V-look up or Access is a plus
- Ability to create databases intended for capturing, recording and maintaining quality information. Write and execute queries.
- Within medical device industry, experience working on or with groups managing Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), recalls, etc.
- Experience working with or processing documents in Windchill.
Administrative Associate / Admin Assistant - 15386