New York, New York | Contract
We have an opening with our financial client in New York, NY for an Analytics Analyst.
This is a contract role with potential become a direct employee of the client.
- Work with internal and external data sets and client reference data and participates in the development of statistical, financial and / or economical models for analyzing client quality results across the firms.
- Provides accountability and transparency with relevant supporting metrics and information to applicable business partners.
- Consults with internal and external clients on how to improve quality and efficiency on productions and services.
- Leads data modeling and quantitative analysis projects and serves as resource to less experienced colleagues.
- Uses technology tools to conduct analyses; applies techniques such as SQL and querying and macro development to extract data for populating models.
- Interprets findings, prepares standard and ad-hoc reports and delivers results to management and / or other leaders.
- Provides recommendations for addressing observed outcomes.
- Translates complex technical concepts and analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Reviews accuracy of reports and calculations performed.
Requirements, Experience an Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience; Experience within financial services preferred
- Tableau Software
- Altreyx Designer Software
- Data Analytics, Metrics, Dashboard Design
Analytics Analyst - 15208