Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an exciting opportunity for an Android Developer with a growing client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Our client is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. The Android Developer will work with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
Responsibilities of the Android Developer
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Implement effective Android mobile user interfaces.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Android Developer Requirements
Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years android mobile development experience
- Experience with Java, Android SDK, and common third-party Android libraries.
- Successful deployment of more than one App in the Google Play store.
- Successful design and implementation skills across Android phones and tablets.
- Experience with REST/JSON integration.
- Comfortable with multi-threaded implementations.
- Ability to optimize smoothness and performance of Android user interface.
- Agile software design experience.
- Ability to work independently on Android development tasks as well as part of a team