New York, New York | contract
Application Developer opening in Brooklyn, NY.
- At least 10 years of total working experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with Oracle SOA12c suite design/implementing BPM work flows .
- Hands on experience to lead the design using SOA/BPM/BRE
- Hands on experience with Oracle SOA BPM workflow and BPMN 2.0 and designing systems with Oracle SOA suite.
- Experience in integrating BPM workflows/APIs with Oracle WebCenter Portal
- Experience in integrating BPM workflows with Identity Access Management (Oracle IAM)
- Very good understanding of SOA principles and Web Services standards (WS-Security, WS-Policy).
- Very good understanding of XML standards, XSLT 2.0.
- Very good understanding of integrating BPM workflows with Oracle Identity Management Suite.
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle BPEL, Oracle Mediator, Oracle Business Rules and Oracle Service Bus 11g.
- Working knowledge of building Enterprise Service and Orchestration Services using BPEL and Mediator.
- Ability to create Composite Services based on multiple existing Web Services.
- Ability to quickly create XML schemas and be experienced with XML manipulation.
- Understanding of Oracle SOA Suite Policy framework.
- Well-versed in working with JDeveloper 11g/12c.
- Understanding of Oracle MDS (Meta Data Repository).
- Ability to write Java code.
- Experienced in Data Access Architecture, PL/SQL and SQL
Application Developer / Oracle SOA 12c BPM/BRE Lead Developer - 15338