Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
We have a full-time, direct hire role for an Application Developer in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Application Developer will be working on the development of IBM TM1 Applications.
- Designs technical infrastructure for applications and assists in defining application tools.
- Develops the applications architecture and blueprints which reflect business logic of the section or division.
- Defines application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools.
- Participates in the evaluation and implementation of vendor application software and tools.
- Provides technical guidance to cross-functional, cross-platform application development teams.
- Consults on integration and conversion activities, experiences and considerations.
- Acts as subject matter expert, as needed.
- Participates in mapping the technology-independent applications architecture to the chosen technology platform.
- Conducts reviews and analyses organizational needs to make recommendations regarding the development and implementation of applications.
- Stays abreast of the latest technology infrastructure and processes in the industry and marketplace.
- Bachelor s Degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; Advanced Degree preferred
- 10-12 years of experience with IBM TM1 Applications.
- Hands on experience with TM1 v10.2.2 and Planning Analytics,
- Strong experience required in the administration of TM1 Servers including configuration (config file), installation / upgrades , migrations / change control, replication / synchronization, security / authentication , and creating TM1 server instances.
- Ability to automate using Turbo integrator, TM1RunTi utility, scripting using Bat files, VB scripts and chores.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus