Application Security Architect
Brooklyn, New York | contract
Opening with our client in Brooklyn, NY for an Application Security Analyst.
- Support and maintain the Oracle Identity and Access Management infrastructure in all environments including production and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Investigating the issues reported in Production or any lower environments and provide the solution.
- Working to with operations team to help resolving day to day activities related to logins, user registration, workflows and access provisioning workflow.
- Applying the quarterly CPU, security and bundle patches to all IAM components across all environments.
- Working on defects found in QA and UAT cycles related to IAM enhancements and deploy the changes to Production.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
- Support the application teams by resolving the user login issues, provisioning user accounts, and assigning access to test accounts.
- Respond to and recover from technical and process failures for IAM systems.
- 9+ years of experience with Identity Management products
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with Oracle Identity Access Management (OIAM) product configuration and customization
- Experience implementing and administration of Single-Sign-On using technologies like Web-SSO, federation
- Experience in administration of user and role provisioning, connectors, workflow, certificate management, session management, encryption technologies, LDAP.
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using the following technologies:
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM)
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle WebLogic, WebCenter Portal/Content, SOA/BPM, and Custom Java/.Net Applications) with OIAM Suite
- Experience in developing and administration of custom connectors with Oracle Identity Manager
- Must be a team player, and must have experience working with a large team.
Application Security Architect / Oracle / OIAM Specialist - 15516