Application Systems Analyst
Eagan, Minnesota | Contract
In this role, the Application Systems Analyst reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty
- 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proven analysis, design, and coding skills, and demonstrated success in leading medium to complex technology-based efforts.
- Knowledge of information technology concepts, application development methodology, terminology and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and associated resources.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or complex concepts into information meaningful to team members and/or business personnel
Application Systems Analyst - 15163