Boston, Massachusetts | Direct Hire
Pay Rate: 70K - 90K Direct Hire Role
Opening with our client located in Boston, MA for a Applications Engineer.
The role is responsible for identifying and providing reliable and innovative solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The role also establishes and maintains strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain mid-level expertise of product knowledge and application.
- Complete System Layouts; design layouts of busway systems based on customer drawings and input.
- Create product technical documentation (catalog sheets, FAQ’s, Tech Briefs, Reports, installation instructions, etc.)
- Provide technical support to sales and to customers onsite or remotely as required on topics including but not limited to product ratings, compliance with U.S. and foreign codes and standards, safety, functionality, customization, troubleshooting, installation, and pricing.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Onsite troubleshooting and rework.
- Technical liaison to the sales team
- Bachelors' Degree Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the electrical engineering field.
- Familiarity with the NEC, UL standards and various North American certifications
- Aptitude for electrical product design and application in power distribution products.
- Proficient in technical writing and communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Team player with solid cross-functional experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% on a regular basis.
Applications Engineer - 15599