Washington, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have a direct hire opportunity with our client for an Applications Engineer.
- Contribute to the design layouts of transportation roadway systems based on customer drawings and input.
- Assist in creating product technical documentation (catalog sheets, FAQ’s, Tech Briefs, Reports, installation instructions, etc.)
- Provide technical support to sales and to customers onsite or remotely as required on topics including but not limited to product ratings, compliance with U.S. Codes and Standards, safety, functionality, customization, troubleshooting, installation, and pricing.
- Onsite troubleshooting and rework.
- Technical liaison to the sales team
- Product testing towards certifications and ratings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Relevant internship/co-op experience preferred
- Aptitude for electrical product design and application in power distribution products
- Familiarity with the NEC, UL standards and various North American certifications
- Relevant electronics design experience, either in a professional or academic setting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, related skills in technical writing and communication
- Persuasive and articulate, with an ability to communicate and influence people at all levels, verbally, in writing and by presentation.
- Ability to travel up to 25% on a regular basis and 40% occasionally