Applications Systems Analyst
Rockville, Maryland | Contract
Applications Systems Analyst opening in Rockville, MD.
- Verification of servers, find, determine dataflows, map product and component dependencies.
- Re-confirm ServiceNow data is accurate.
- Qualify the Dev\QA environments for the Perfstat/BPS collector and FireEye applications.
- Request and Validate network requests to open flows and ports for communication with collectors.
- Coordinate with Dev, QA, Product, Support teams and schedule the rollout of the agents in QA, Staging, Prod and DR environments.
- Represent the changes in F&R and BETA CABs.
- Ensure First level teams are aware of the changes for communications/ issue monitoring.
- Install and validations for T1 systems of Perfstat/BPS collector and FireEye in QA, Staging, Prod and DR.
- Report weekly progress of the status.
- Confirm all the data is in Service Now and tools are showing successful installation and working of the new agents as expected.
- Advanced knowledge ServiceNow
- QA (quality assurance) experience
- Knowledge of Service Management frameworks
- Strong customer service and exemplary communication ability, both written and verbal
- Thorough attention to details, abilityto multitask, and effective time management skills
Applications Systems Analyst / ServiceNow Systems Analyst - 15323