Oriskany, New York | Contract
Seeking an Asset Administrator for an opening in Oriskany, NY.
The Asset Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day detailed loan administration of assigned syndicated loans, including the accurate and timely recording of transactions into an assets system, and ensuring accurate reporting on securitized loans. Additional duties include clearing outstanding items on tickler and error reports for assigned loans and research and reconciliation of principal and interest discrepancies.
- Accounting/Financial background; experience with transactions or loan processing is a plus.
- Familiar with working on a PC; Comfortable with learning new PC applications/software.
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong data entry skills; 10-key by touch.
- Good customer service skills.
- Attention to detail; Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful work environment with attention to meeting deadlines.
- Proven work ethic and high energy level.
- Demonstrate initiative and pride in work.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various employee levels, including peers.
- Must be able to work overtime - seasonal w/quarter end or new business.
Asset Administrator - 14663