Associate Client Service Manager
Houston, Texas | Contract
Our client has a contract opening for an Associate Client Service Manager.
The Associate Client Services Manager's primary purpose is to provide support to the Senior Client Services Managers and Client Service Managers to assist in the daily administration and coordination of assigned clients/accounts.
As the primary support account representative, the Associate Client Service Manager is responsible for assisting with the servicing of the overall client relationship within assigned portfolios.
- Servicing of client inquiries
- Escalation of client issues
- Assisting with conducting annual client reviews from a service delivery perspective
- Monitoring and administration of client service issues including SLA's
- Governing document guidelines and/or indenture guidelines, processing activities, overdrafts, and cash balances
- Preparing reporting and other activities including specialized client reporting, interfacing with Compliance, Audit, Risk and Legal, as well as to manage and respond to audit requests.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in business, or related field or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- 2 or more years of related experience managing client relationships
- Ability to build customer relationships and continually monitor customer satisfaction within designated accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.