Lawrence, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently have an opening in Lawrence, PA for an Automation Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, 2 to 5 years of experience and Allen Bradley PLC and HMI programming experience.
The Automation Engineer is responsible for detailed electrical design activities throughout the product development life-cycle. This position is expected to work closely with various groups to assure a properly designed product from concept to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- 2-5 years of experience
- Ability to generate electrical schematics, panel layout drawings and B.O.M.'s.
- Allen Bradley PLC and HMI programming experience.
- Experience with networking and common industrial protocols (EtherNet/IP and PROFINET)
- Ability to execute projects from concept through installation and start up.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly electrical and mechanical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Professional demeanor, self motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Robotic programming experience
- Programming experience with servo drives and multi-axis positioning systems.
Automation Engineer - 14733