Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have a full-time, direct hire opening with our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area for a Billing Analyst.
Interested candidates need to have an Associate's Degree in a business or accounting field and at least 3 years experience in billing.
Responsibilities of the Billing Analyst
- Analyzes, audits, verifies all incoming billing data. Coordinates adjustments and error corrections before generating customer invoices.
- Generates applicable invoices and distributes invoices with applicable backup documentation per various invoicing schedules.
- Assists plant personnel to resolve data entry errors.
- Coordinates any necessary credit and rebills.
- Monitors and administers contract royalty payments.
- Monitors and administers third party freight payments.
- Prepares asset, billable work order and miscellaneous invoices.
- Works closely with internal departments to resolve any issue preventing the prompt and consistent turning of Accounts Receivable.
- Prepares account reconciliations for sales related balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in pricing data entry review for contract pricing.
Qualifications and Experience of the Billing Analyst
- Associate's Degree in a business discipline (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration)
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in billing and/or accounts receivable functions.
- Oracle experience preferred
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Strong presentation skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Billing Analyst - 14371