Business Analyst II
Brooklyn, New York | Contract
Business Analyst II
Currently have an opening in Brooklyn, NY for a Business Analyst II.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- eliciting business requirements from business users and subject matter experts,
- define and document requirements
- write functional specifications, and perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams.
- Serve as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle,
- Lead development of common standards and tools,
- Assist in operational rollout and support
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Gather requirements from the business line users for various systems.
- Fully document all requirements and solutions.
- Liaise with internal and external technology partners.
- Work closely with administration, technology, and operations partners.
- Participate in releases, perform system integration testing.
- Perform/organize user acceptance testing.
- Prepare project status reports for Senior Management.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience required.
- Understanding of the Structured Finance business and an interest to further develop this knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written business requirements and functional specifications.
- Requires both independent (self-motivated) work and with a distributed team (i.e., physically located in other regions).
- Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners;
- Understand and analyze business processes and workflows.
Business Analyst - 14550