Business Analyst IV (Non IT)
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania | contract
Business Analyst IV (Non IT) - Recovery and Resolution Planning
Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY
Our client is searching for an individual who will function as a Business Analyst. The B/A has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
The Business Analyst will support Recovery & Resolution Planning (Living Wills) requirements related to Critical Services Mapping for identified Core Business Lines, Systemically Important Functions (Critical Operations) & Franchise Components.
Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable on Recovery & Resolution Planning concepts and also have general Financial Services industry knowledge.
The BA should have the ability to analyze multiple sources of data and work independently supporting business leads within the firm under a tight deadlines.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance preferred
- 5+ years experience - knowledge of Financial Services industry, specifically Global Systemically Important Financial Institutions (G-SIFIs) and/or Global Systematically Important Banks (G-SIBs)
- Recovery & Resolution Planning ‘Living Will’ experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Project Management Skills
- Business Analysis and complex problem solving skills are needed as well as ability to manage tasks to completion by resolving issues, being creative/influential and capturing requirements for process/technology improvements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
Business Analyst IV (Non IT) - Recovery and Resolution Planning - 15464