Everett, Massachusetts | Contract
Primary Job Functions of the Business Analyst
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Prioritize and maximize opportunities to improve business processes and support critical business strategies as appropriate.
- Works closely with all levels of management to develop both frequency based and adhoc MIS reports.
- Participate in Operations process improvement initiatives.
- Proactively identify issues and/or problems and seek root cause.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent level or work experience
- 2-3 years' overall experience
- Financial service background preferred
- Database Management skills using Microsoft Excel and Access; knowledge of pivot tables, macros, v-lookup, advanced formulas, be able to manipulate data and database functions required, i.e. forms, queries, and reports.
- Data Analysis knowledge and ability
- Visualization and strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Quality Improvement and workflow mapping experience a plus.
Business Analyst - 15269