New York, New York | Contract
Business Analyst opening in New York, NY with our financial client.
Primary Job Functions of the Business Analyst
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts;
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Write functional specifications;
- Model the requirements/specifications;
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams;
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis;
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development of common standards and tools;
- Assists in operational rollout and support.
Requirements of the Business Analyst
- Masters/PhD in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- 3 or more years' related experience
- SAS Modeling experience
- Econometrics/statistical modeling (developed various types of regression models)
- Balance sheet/client behavioral modeling (deposits, loans, macroeconomic, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skill;
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management; Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Business Analyst - 15227