Agile Business Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Business Analyst / Agile Business Analyst
The ideal candidate will have a background in Agile development methodology.
Essential Duties of the Business Analyst
Gathers, analyzes, translates and composes technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
Assists in collecting and organizing information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
For applications built to run in a Windows environment, uses the standard help compiler to prepare all on-line documentation.
- Assists in maintaining documentation, presentations, matrices, and other project-related information in the normal upkeep of project.
- Maintains documentation on organizational web pages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
2+ Years of related work experience
- ???????Agile Development methodology background
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Relevant technical certificates a plus
Experience with structured cabling implementation and design
Enhanced PC knowledge and skill sets utilizing Microsoft products
Strong troubleshooting skills
Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience
Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to networking problems and issues
Strong writing skills to write proposals