Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Business Analyst opening in downtown Pittsburgh, PA.
Primary Job Functions of the Business Analyst
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts;
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Write functional specifications;
- Model the requirements/specifications;
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams;
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis;
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development of common standards and tools;
- Participate in the development of documentation and training materials.
Requirements of the Business Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance related area; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' related experience
- Project management experience new software development and implementation
- Business Analysis in new software development project/Agile, User testing and management of testing process
- Good communication/organizational skills
Business Analyst - 15239