Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their team in Pittsburgh, PA.
As the Business Analyst you will be the vital link between information technology capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product’s features for clients.
Work with clients to define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
Research and evaluate available solutions in the market place, requirements, and user-experiences.
Help design, document and maintain system processes
Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
Communicate key insights and findings to product team
Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Experience writing business requirements and functional specifications
- Proven Research and analysis skills
- Data analysis and basic modeling (i.e., pivot tables)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Visio)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The following skills and knowledge would be a plus:
- Proven experience with Human Centered Design principles
- Agile Project Management methodology
- Experience using wireframing tools (i.e., Axure)
- SharePoint configuration
Business Analyst - 15253