Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | contract
The BA has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
The primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Write functional specifications;
- Model the requirements/specifications;
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams;
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis;
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development of common standards and tools;
- Assists in operational rollout and support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Information Sciences
- 8-10 years' experience within a financial services firm;
- Excellent oral and written communication skill;
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management;
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Business Analyst - 15422