Business Analyst Lead
4570 Fifth Avenue, Suite 600 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213 | Direct Hire
Our client is currently looking to add a Business Analyst lead to their team.
Business Analyst responsibilities include:
- Work with key project stakeholders to analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Lead project and application planning activities including meetings, communications and documentation
- Identify business rules requirements
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes
- Work closely with developer, project managers, and operations team members on testing and deployment activities
- Create and execute test plans/cases based on evolving project requirements
- Test web applications, off the shelf and SaaS applications
- Identify and document application issues
- Lead UAT activities including writing User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases.
- Lead application deployment activities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 9 years of experience as a QA analyst or technical business analyst.
- 9+ years of experience testing web-based and off the shelf software applications
- Demonstrated project leadership experience.
- Experience in major areas of testing cycle – gathering, documenting, and analyzing requirements, providing estimates, creating test plans/cases, creating process diagrams, logging bugs, coordinating UAT, change management, deployment support
- Experience with a variety of testing and/or development tools such as JIRA, Git, Selenium, etc.
- Proven ability to lead project team activities in an Agile/Scrum/Lean team environment
- Strong analytical skills, troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Business Analyst Lead / Quality Assurance Lead - 15480