Business Data Analyst
Eagan, Minnesota | contract
The Business Data Analyst interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
The Date Analyst is responsible for reporting data on a large national sales organization and computing commissions earnings.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
- Works with main clients, project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty
- 7+ years of experience in in field of data analysis
- Business Objects and Microsoft Excel experience in an Enterprise environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Business Data Analyst - 15398