Business Data Analyst Lead
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Our financial services client is looking to add a Business Data Analyst Lead to their team.The Business Data Analyst Lead will be part of a team that is responsible for detecting fraudulent activity across all banking and finance products.
In your role, you will be the subject matter expert and be responsible for implementing and maintaining fraud detection strategies in the Enterprise Fraud Platform.
- Implement strategies and other settings in Enterprise Fraud Platform.
- Work with fraud prevention, strategy, operations, analytics and portfolio management, and to coordinate implementation of changes.
- Serve of subject matter expert for the Enterprise Fraud Platform.
- Monitor and report that strategies are performing within expected parameters.
- Coordinate use of new system functionality with MIS development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. (computer science, engineering, math, or other quantitative area of study preferred)
- 5-7 years of industry-relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with data analysis tools such as SQL and SAS.
- Strong customer focus
- Effective Communication skills
- Decision making and critical thinking skills
- Strategy implementation in the Nice Actimize system including Risk Case Manager (RCM) and Analytics Intelligence Server (AIS).
Business Data Analyst Lead - 15322