Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently have an opening for a C# Developer with a client in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
The ideal C# Developer candidate will be someone with strong development knowledge and experience in Microsoft development technologies. The .NET Developer will support and enhance customers’ applications, web services, MS SQL database and administrative applications.
C# Developer Responsibilities
- Assist with full software life cycle (SDLC) of various application enhancements.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Responsible for managing development application environment.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, methodologies and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required.
- Document application behaviors, results and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code checkin/checkout, version control and overall management.
Required Skills with 4 To 5 Years Experience
Tools: Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, IIS, SSIS, SSRS.
Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
Bonus Experience: K2 Blackpearl, Telerik Controls, Nintex, Windows Workflow Foundation, Microsoft Office 365
C# Developer - 14772