Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Pittsburgh, PA (Cranberry Area)
Currently have an opening in the Cranberry area of Pittsburgh, PA for a CAD Operator. Interested candidates need to be proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D software.
The candidate will work produce Structural CAD Drawings from drawing redlines, using details from prior projects and cell libraries, and rough hand-drawn sketches from a senior designer and/or an engineer.
- High school diploma and minimum 2 years post-secondary education in civil/structural engineering or drafting
- Prefer 2 years or more experience acting as a CAD operator using AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Must have experience in creating design drawings for structural steel, reinforced concrete, and other structural materials. Architectural drafting experience a plus.
- AutoCAD-Revit Structural training/experience
- Excellent team work, communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and PDF Editing applications required
CAD Operator - 14559