Call Center Agent
Galesburg, Michigan | contract
The Call Center Agent will be working in a technical contact center assisting truck dealer technicians and parts counter employees with technical repair guidance or part assistance.
The Agent will receive in-bound contact from customers requesting technical assistance or information about products or services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from dealership, fleet and end use customers, answer questions, research and provide information and route/escalate to appropriate resource(s).
- Capture complaints on issues and vehicle information in various systems for reporting, this includes processing warranty claims.
- Provide callers with the highest quality service and accuracy of referral on pre-sales and post-sales issues. This includes quickly, professionally, and courteously assessing the callers' needs. While on-line, utilize multiple resources to ensure the next point of contact or information provided will address the callers' inquiry.
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Technical experience in automotive or truck industry is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Call Center Agent / Customer Service Representative - 15389