Civil Construction Project Manager (Oil & Gas)
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Civil Construction Project Manager - Oil and Gas
Currently have a full-time, direct hire opening in the Canonsburg area for a Civil Construction Project Manager within the oil and gas field.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages one or more complex construction projects ranging from $100K - $5M.
- Manages the full construction project life-cycle, from initial project planning phase through completion of construction.
- Sometimes work with estimating in the estimating stage and/or estimate projects and change orders to active projects.
- Meet with clients, architects, engineers and other design personnel to discuss construct ability on design build projects.
- Coordinate construction project resources and tracks project progress against estimated material, man hours, subcontractors and equipment.
- Develop and track project schedules.
- Make sure work is completed on time, within budget, and as per the drawings and specification.
- Act as a liaison between the client and project team regarding changes or problems.
- Select, negotiate with, and coordinate the work with vendors, contractors, or sub-contractors.
- Responsible for material management and delivery scheduling tasks of assigned projects.
- Manages and updates all PM reporting documents and cost reporting so upper management will have accurate project information.
- Must lead and manage all field personnel associated with the project
- Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- PE license not required
- OSHA 10-hour training
- At least 5 years’ experience in heavy industrial construction.
- Some mechanical experience would be a plus.
- Experience with concrete work, structural steel erection, heavy equipment setting and rigging.
- Must be experienced in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; Team player
Civil Construction Project Manager - Oil and Gas - 14737