Fairmont, West Virginia | Contract
Our client in Fairmont, WV has an opening for a Civil Engineer. Interested candidates need a BS in Civil Engineering and 2 or more years' of oil and gas civil engineering experience.
In this role, the Civil Engineer will participate in the scheduling, production, and quality control of engineering deliverables.
Civil Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT; PE license preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Development field.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Site Grading
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Storm Water Management
- Erosion Sediment Control
- Experienced user of AutoCAD Civil 3D
Civil Engineer - 14827