Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently seeking a Civil Engineer for a vacant role in the Greensburg, PA area. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with 3 to 5 years applicable experience.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other.)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE preferred; EIT required
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Civil Engineer - 14420