Brooklyn, New York | contract
Configuration Analyst opening with our major corporate client in Brooklyn, NY.
- Install/Configure/Administer Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Fusion Middleware on Linux/Windows environments.
- Install/Configure/Administer Open Source tools like tomcat, apache, Liferay, Alfresco, Open LDAP.
- Install/Configure the SSL certificates on proxy servers.
- Deploy and maintain web applications on Weblogic Fusion Middleware, Configure J2EE framework components including JDBC, JMS, and JNDI.
- Write Linux/UNIX Shell Scripts, Windows scripts
- Download and apply Oracle patches.
- Analyze root cause of install-related issues and resolve install related issues with Oracle support via service request.
- Analyze and troubleshoot application errors related to Fusion Middleware components.
- 24x7 Production Support and participate in Disaster recovery exercise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7-10 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of WebLogic server and Oracle Fusion Middleware architecture and deployments.
- Experience with DevOps scripts and tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Basic understanding of network setup around middleware servers.
- Good communication skills.
Configuration Analyst - 15556