New York, New York | Contract
New York, NY
Currently have an opening in the New York, NY area for a Configuration Manager.
The main function of the Configuration Manager is to manage all information, data, and documentation on the project.
Responsible for configuration management of all artifacts developed as part of the project and the development and adherence to CM process for configuration of:
- All submittals/CDRLs, whether delivered or not
- Shop drawings/catalog cuts / coordination-arrangement drawings
- Source Code/ Firmware, utilities, including all COTS software
- Hardware, parts, pieces, inventory
- O&M manuals
- User Manuals
- Formal training courses and courseware
- Test Plan/Procedures
- Test Reports
- Maintenance Records
- Warranties, both hardware and software
- Project correspondence and transmissions
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of related experience.