Content Specialist - Web
Eagan, Minnesota | contract
Pay Rate: $23-26/hr
The primary responsibilities of the Content Specialist are to create content that conforms to the best practices for the individual medium including blog posts, social promotion, and marketing copy for legal websites
Craft creative writing solutions for attorney clients from different geographies, backgrounds and legal practices
Duties of the Content Specialist include:
- Manages all web content and projects related to the website.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads new content.
- Ensures that all documents meet established content standards and works with developers to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related
- Writing experience in legal, marketing, social media or journalism field
- Working knowledge of emerging trends and developments in content strategy
- Working knowledge of:
- Legal concepts and terminology
- AP style / standard rules for grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Strong online research skills
- Excellent English writing skills with demonstrated ability to successfully write for the desired media (marketing copy, blog posts, etc.)
- Works well in a team environment, embraces change and is highly adaptable
- Deadline driven and is able to achieve output and metric goals
- Ability to provide writing samples of work
Content Specialist / Web Content Coordinator - 15436