Franklin, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
- Design and install electrical equipment and automation systems to improve manufacturing processes in plant.
- Fluent skills in programming including ladder logic, structure text, and function block.
- Understand how to read and draw electrical schematics. Autocad experience is preferred.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- 3 to 5 year of hands-on PLC Programming experience
- Experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- Computer assisted design (CAD) proficiency a plus.
- Knowledge in Rockwell software, AutoCAD, and PC based controls.
- Experience with Rockwell PLCs, HMI and AutoCAD
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time.