Credit & Collections Associate
Pittsburgh, PA, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Credit and Collections Coordinator
Pittsburgh, PA (south)
Currently have an opening with our client for a Credit and Collections Coordinator.
The Credit and Collections Coordinator is responsible for keeping accounts receivables current, ensuring customer account information is accurate and up to date, maintaining customer interactions database, as well as assisting the Credit Analyst and Credit Manager with additional assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of collections experience in a business to business environment.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and financial statements.
- International credit and collections experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP system preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and great customer focus
- Active listening ability; critical thinking skills for anticipating and handling objections.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solving and decision making abilities.
Credit and Collections Coordinator - 14610