Customer Service Representative - Financial Services
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Customer Service Representative - Financial Services - Security Transactions
We have multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives with our financial client in the Westborough, MA area.
Overview of Role
- Performs processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Responds to customers verbal and/or written inquiries.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some prior customer service experience a plus, but not required
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required.