Customer Service Representative - Financial Services
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Interested in working in Customer Service?
This is a great entry level opportunity within a major financial corporation!
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Performs processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some prior customer service experience a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong PC skills; Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)