Customer Service Representative
Saltsburg, Pennsylvania | Contract
Customer Service Representative - Order Fulfillment
Saltsburg, PAWe have an opening with our client in Saltsburg, PA for an Customer Service Representative with a focus on supply chain and order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have great communication and interpersonal skills along with solid Microsoft Excel and data inputting and tracking skills.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
- Provide order entry activities to ensure orders are entered into database in a timely manner
- Answer incoming calls; Provide quality service by helping customer with questions and concerns
- Communicate with customers through a variety of means via telephone, emails, web portals, faxes, regular mail, and in person
- Expedite orders when necessary to ensure on-time customer delivery
- Provide customer order status checks, handle customer complaints
- Ensure all data relevant to accounts is updated and accurate
- Prepare various reports by clearly summarizing customer problems in order to determine the degree of urgency and follow up to ensure the problem has been resolved
- Initiate opportunities for improvement to decrease cost or increase output based on an analysis of a situation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a Customer Service/Supply Chain role
- Strong PC skills; Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized; Adept at tracking numbers and data
- Ability to handle multiple project from conception to completion
- Solid customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills; Ability to identify issues, cause, and resolution.
- Strong negotiating skills