Customer Service Representative
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Customer Service Representative / Bilingual Customer Service Rep
We have multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives with our financial client in the Westborough, MA area.
Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) are encouraged to apply!
Overview of Role
- Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Performs processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Responds to customers verbal and/or written inquiries.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some prior customer service experience a plus, but not required
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) capabilities a plus
***Must be able to pass basic math and spelling assessment tests***
Customer Service Representative / Bilingual (Spanish/English) - 15109