Customer Service Specialist - Healthcare
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Customer Service Specialist - Healthcare / Medical Software Support
We have a Customer Service Specialist opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
In this role, the Customer Service Specialist will provide support via telephone and email for requests related to medical software issues. The ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience in a healthcare or medical environment and have experience with Centricity or another EMR (electronic medical records) software.
- Provide direct technical customer support for medical software via telephone or email.
- Respond to customer support calls/requests within established time frames.
- Assure timely and thorough resolution of customer support issues.
- Maintain all documentation in accordance with company standards. Appropriately escalate customer support issues to Team Lead
- Attend training sessions for updates and new product specifications.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Prior experience with Centricity (EMR and PM) software and knowledge of or a background in the medical field is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong networking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with users to resolve software, hardware, and operation issues.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent understanding of computer software and hardware components
Customer Service Specialist - Healthcare / Medical Software Support - 15134