Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a Data Specialist. Interested candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in the life science field and at least 2 years relevant data management experience.
The Data Specialist is responsible for exporting and cleaning data prior to providing routine data transmissions to the sponsor and ensuring data is provided to sponsors according to the Task List.
This responsibility includes interpreting edit check output, making data edits, creating or resolving queries, performing data reconciliation, and understanding workflow to ensure all appropriate data is provided to the Sponsor.
Qualifications of the Data Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of equivalent data experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous SAS or SQL exposure or experience a plus