Durham, North Carolina | contract
Database Analyst/Developer / HANA Data Modeler / BI Architect
Our client has an opening for a Database Analyst in Durham, NC.
The HANA Database Analyst will support a POC and Merger integration related project.
The Database Analyst will be supporting a Proof of Concept (POC) project that has the following objectives:
- Prove future BI reporting platform of the HANA – “DataOne” environment
- Working with a Tableau resource to redirect the existing Tableau visualization currently used over the SQL Server database to use the new HANA “DataOne” container database.
- Help to Architect and establish a highly performant HANA environment that will insure the performance of the reporting and visualization over the HANA container is optimal and acceptable.
- Document development and migration steps needed to migrate from Oracle/Sql Server databases to HANA.
- Train / Share Knowledge to support resources for handoff as needed throughout project and at the end.
- Assist in documenting Lessons Learned on what worked well and needs to be done to optimize the steps in migrating from Oracle/Sql Server to HANA.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / engineering or equivalent with strong BI experience in Data integration / migration
- At least 5 years experience in:
- HANA development
- HANA data modeling
- At least 3 years experience preferred in:
- SAP Data Services and/or TALEND with HANA
- SQL Server / Oracle database experience
- SDI and SDA experience
- HANA certification
- Experience with ETL tool Data Services or TALEND
- Power Designer experience a plus
Database Analyst/Developer / HANA Data Modeler / BI Architect - 15507